03 1 / 2013
- Filled the jar with baking soda and added a tablespoon of my fabric softener (mixed) and keep it in my clothing cupboard to keep it smelling fresh.
- sprinkle it over my mattress once a season and let it sit for an hour and then vacuum it off (gets rid of dust mites and freshens up the mattress)
- to remove burned on food from a pan, simmer it with water and baking soda
- mix a few teaspoons of baking soda and a teaspoon of water to form a paste.
- Make sachets and stick in stinky gym shoes!
I use my big bag of baking soda to make carpet freshener. I sometimes add cinnamon to it and shake it on my carpet, the vacuum it right up.
We have 2 cats and a dog, and my house never smells of “pets”